PLW and CLW series water-cooled low temperature chiller for -40℃ to 5℃ temperature range, cooling capacity from 1KW to 2000KW. They feature small footprints, suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation. SENHO offers water-cooled low temperature chillers for both glycol and brine as cooling medium. Strict quality control and strong ability of designing and manufacturing make SENHO your reliable partner for water-cooled glycol chillers.
Standard Product Available Range for Water-cooled Low Temperature Chillers
· Cooling capacity range: 1KW to 2000KW
· Set temperature range: -35℃ to 5℃
· Temperature controlling accuracy: ±1℃
· Glycol version or brine version
Smart Microprocessor Controller
· Comprehensive monitoring and precise temperature control, text display and audible alarm for running failure.
· MODBUS and RS-485 communication protocol supported version available on request.
· Siemens programmable logic controller and 10-in color touch screen for CLW series water-cooled glycol chiller with screw type compressor
Europe Version Schneider Electric Parts
· Higher standard electricity components against circuit aging
· More stable performance and longer service life
Top Brand Compressors for Reliable Cooling
· Danfoss or Copeland scroll compressor, Bitzer semi-hermetic reciprocating compressor for PLW series for required temperature lower than -15℃
· Bitzer or Hanbell semi-hermetic screw compressor for CLW series, with four-grade capacity control to lower the impact on the electricity grid, safely and economically running.
Heat Exchanging Parts
· Generously sized shell and tube condenser with the rationally designed inner structure, minimizing the possibility of blockage and ensuring high heat exchanging efficiency
· High-quality shell and tube or brazed plate type evaporator get higher heat exchanging efficiency. Titanium or SS316 shell and tube for brine as cooling medium.
Integrated Hydronic Module
· PLW series water-cooled low temperature chiller integrates a buffer tank and a large-flow low-temperature fluid pump for easy installation and use
· Inlet and outlet water bypass valves are equipped to adjust the water pressure as needed
· The water tank sight glass allows the water level and water quality to be checked at a glance
· Same configuration available on request for CLW water-cooled low temperature chillers
Available Options of Configurations of Water-cooled Low Temperature Chillers
· Closed-circuit version without chilled water tank for an external tank application
· Expansion tank for water circuit pressure stabilization
· Complete stainless steel(or food grade and medical grade) water circuit
· Dual water circuits version for large temperature difference ＞8K (for PLW series only)
· Remote control panel
· PLC control system & color touch screen HMI, PROFINET connection supported
· Heat recovery module for energy reuse
Product Details of Water-cooled Low Temperature Chillers
Water Cooled Low Temperature Chillers Specification(Scroll or Reciprocating Compressor)
Water Cooled Low Temperature Chillers Specification(Screw Compressor)