PLA and CLA series air-cooled low temperature chillers for -40℃ to 5℃ temperature range, cooling capacity from 1KW to 900KW. SENHO provides both glycol version and brine version for air cooled low temperature chillers. Strict quality control and strong ability of designing and manufacturing make SENHO your reliable partner for air-cooled low temperature chillers.
Standard Product Available Range for Air-cooled Low Temperature Chiller
· Cooling capacity range: 1KW to 900KW
· Set temperature range: -40℃ to 5℃
· Temperature controlling accuracy: ±1℃
· Different evaporator for ethylene glycol, propylene glycol or brine as cooling medium
Smart Microprocessor Controller
· Comprehensive monitoring and precise temperature control, text display and audible alarm for running failure.
· MODBUS and RS-485 communication protocol supported version available on request.
· Siemens programmable logic controller and 10-in color touch screen for CLA series.
Europe Version Schneider Electric Parts
· Higher standard electricity components against circuit aging.
· More stable performance and longer service life.
Top Brand Compressors for Reliable Cooling
· Danfoss or Copeland scroll compressor, Bitzer semi-hermetic reciprocating compressor for PLA series, according to different needs of applications.
· Bitzer or Hanbell semi-hermetic screw compressor for CLA series.
Heat Exchanging Parts
· Generously sized aluminum fin condenser with epoxy resin coating, lowering vulnerability to ambient corrosion.
· High-quality shell and tube evaporator get higher heat exchanging efficiency. SS316 or Titanium shell and tube evaporator when using brine as coolant.
Built-in Hydronic Module
· PLA series air-cooled low temperature chiller integrates a buffer tank and a large-flow low-temperature fluid pump for easy installation and use.
· Inlet and outlet water bypass valves are equipped to adjust the water pressure as needed.
· The water tank sight glass allows the water level and water quality to be checked at a glance.
· Same configuration is available on request for CLA air-cooled low temperature chillers.
Available Options of Configurations for Air Cooled Low Temperature Chillers
· Closed-circuit version for an external tank application
· Expansion tank for water circuit pressure stabilization
· Complete stainless steel(or food grade and medical grade) water circuit
· Dual water circuits version for large temperature difference ＞8K
· Remote control panel
· PLC control system & color touch screen HMI, PROFINET connection supported
· R134a refrigerant version for ambient temperature up to 60℃
· Heat recovery module for energy reuse
Air-cooled Low Temperature Chillers Specification(Scroll or Reciprocating Compressor)
Air-cooled Low Temperature Chillers Specification(Scew Compressor)