PLA and CLA series air-cooled glycol chiller for -35℃ to 5℃ temperature range, cooling capacity from 1KW to 900KW. Strict quality control and strong ability of designing and manufacturing make SENHO your reliable partner for air-cooled glycol chillers.
· Cooling capacity range: 1KW to 900KW
· Set temperature range: -40℃ to 5℃
· Temperature controlling accuracy: ±1℃
· Comprehensive monitoring and precise temperature control, text display and audible alarm for running failure.
· MODBUS and RS-485 communication protocol supported version available on request.
· Siemens programmable logic controller and 10-in color touch screen for CLA series.
· Higher standard electricity components against circuit aging.
· More stable performance and longer service life.
· Danfoss or Copeland scroll compressor, Bitzer semi-hermetic reciprocating compressor for PLA series, according to different needs of applications.
· Bitzer or Hanbell semi-hermetic screw compressor for CLA series.
· Generously sized aluminum fin condenser with epoxy resin coating, lowering vulnerability to ambient corrosion.
· High-quality shell and tube or brazed plate type evaporator get higher heat exchanging efficiency.
· PLA series air-cooled glycol chiller integrates a buffer tank and a large-flow low-temperature fluid pump for easy installation and use.
· Inlet and outlet water bypass valves are equipped to adjust the water pressure as needed.
· The water tank sight glass allows the water level and water quality to be checked at a glance.
· Same configuration is available on request for CLA air-cooled glycol chillers.
Available Options of Configurations to Make It More Suitable For Your Process Cooling
· Closed-circuit version for an external tank application
· Expansion tank for water circuit pressure stabilization
· Complete stainless steel(or food grade and medical grade) water circuit
· Dual water circuits version for large temperature difference ＞8K
· Remote control panel
· PLC control system & color touch screen HMI, PROFINET connection supported
· R134a refrigerant version for ambient temperature up to 60℃
· Heat recovery module for energy reuse